Transfer Students

Transfer Students

Credit transfer to Russian State University | How to transfer credit to Russian University | Study in Russia

Transfer students are welcomed to Russian Universities based on their curricula and academic transcripts.
Transfer from Russia and CIS:
Students from any university of Russian Federation or CIS countries are accepted on the base of their previous academic records. It is a FREE service
Transfer from all other Universities:
The students coming from outside Russian federation and CIS countries must provide 

  • Complete transcript of years studied in the previous university with details of subjects and credit hours – Legalized by the embassy of Russia in your country
  • School Certificate - Legalized by the embassy of Russia in your country
  • International Passport (The travel document)

A department under Ministry of Education of Russia counts the academic difference according to their curricula and issues a Certificate of Equivalency, which enables the applicant to study at Russian Universities as transfer student.
The whole procedure of acquiring Certificate of Equivalency costs 1000 US$.
Office staff of Russian International Education Service assists transfer students at all stages.

Talk to us

085 888 5555